This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: gcc news
- From: Bernardo Innocenti <bernie at develer dot com>
- To: Mathieu Lacage <Mathieu dot Lacage at sophia dot inria dot fr>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 08 Jun 2004 00:48:20 +0200
- Subject: Re: gcc news
- Organization: Develer S.r.l.
- References: <email@example.com>
Mathieu Lacage wrote:
As a small request, this work would be made thousands of times easier if
there was a small link at the bottom of each mail sent by the mailing
list which points to the archived email. The gcc mailing list archives
are a bit slow to browse and their UI is not fabulous... (ie: no
threading view I could find)
I've often wanted such a feature. It would make it easy to give
links to archived posts which I've already found by searching my
local mail folder.
I'm afraid it would require a rather invasive change in mailman,
though... Mailing list archiving is done by a separate program.
// Bernardo Innocenti - Develer S.r.l., R&D dept.