Re: gcc news

Mathieu Lacage wrote:

As a small request, this work would be made thousands of times easier if
there was a small link at the bottom of each mail sent by the mailing
list which points to the archived email. The gcc mailing list archives
are a bit slow to browse and their UI is not fabulous... (ie: no
threading view I could find)

I've often wanted such a feature. It would make it easy to give links to archived posts which I've already found by searching my local mail folder.

I'm afraid it would require a rather invasive change in mailman,
though... Mailing list archiving is done by a separate program.

\X/  http://www.develer.com/