This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: SSA usage question
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- To: dnovillo at redhat dot com
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 7 Jun 04 12:54:23 EDT
- Subject: Re: SSA usage question
> But it can be constant. Is it worth filling in these fields even in
> the constant case?
Yes, we do need the information. If the constants come from something
x = 3
v = 8
No, I meant the usual case where TYPE_MIN_VALUE is integer_zero_node.
Should this be copied into the ARRAY_REF too?