This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: SSA usage question
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- To: dnovillo at redhat dot com
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, rth at redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 7 Jun 04 12:32:18 EDT
- Subject: Re: SSA usage question
OK, but what's really important is that the computation needed to get
'v' and 'x' must be explicitly expanded in the GIMPLE code.
Sure, but that's what gimplify_expr will do, right?
Even if it's simple enough to be trivially dead.
It can't be dead.
But it can be constant. Is it worth filling in these fields even in
the constant case?