Re: Tracking auto-tester regressions better through bugzilla bugs

On Jun 7, 2004, at 11:11 AM, Joern Rennecke wrote:

Speak now, or hold your peace until the auto-testers can narrow down to
the exact patch that caused the regression.

Do you think that this will be the case in the forseeable future?

No clue. I've heard rumblings that it may be done (it's certainly possible, it just requires keeping a binary per-patch instead of a binary per date/time. This is probably somewhat of a pain without changesets, however).
Anyway, we can always shut the cc'ing off if it becomes more trouble than it's worth. The *most* important thing is that we create bugs to track new regressions in the testsuite, not who gets on the cc list of those bugs.