This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Tracking auto-tester regressions better through bugzilla bugs
- From: Joern Rennecke <joern dot rennecke at superh dot com>
- To: dberlin at dberlin dot org (Daniel Berlin)
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org (gcc mailing list)
- Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2004 16:11:12 +0100 (BST)
- Subject: Re: Tracking auto-tester regressions better through bugzilla bugs
> Speak now, or hold your peace until the auto-testers can narrow down to
> the exact patch that caused the regression.
Do you think that this will be the case in the forseeable future?