Problem with GNU CC 2.7.2

Good morning,

I have to upgrade the VxWorks Operating System from 5.3 version to 5.4
version for one of our processor (PPC version of Motorola PowerQuicc II).
I have some troubles in the bootable VxWorks application. I have to
instantiate a C++ constructor. This one is called in static because the
system is initializing :

                              static SeepCard card(SEEP_SeepCardPath);

This constructor inherits of an other class.
When I try to launch my application, the system becomes out of order with
this call.
I'd like to know if you have already referenced a similar problem.
For my part  I think that may be a missing GNU C++ directives compilation
could be the cause of this problem

I hope you could bring me your help.

Best regards

Stephane DANILO