This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Norman Ramsey away from email until April 5
- From: Norman Ramsey's email daemon <devnull at eecs dot harvard dot edu>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2004 07:39:57 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Norman Ramsey away from email until April 5
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- Reply-to: devnull at eecs dot harvard dot edu
This message is being sent to you automatically. I am in Washington
for PLDI and expect not to read email until I return on June 14
If you don't hear back from me, it may be that your message was
mistaken for spam. I receive over two hundred spams per day.
I have a very good filter for identifying these messages, but my
filter is still `unsure' about maybe twenty spams per day, and once or
twice a month a legitimate message goes into that `unsure' category.
Normally I check the `unsure' messages by hand, but while I am away I
expect to receive more than I can check. So if you don't hear from
me, it may be best simply to send the message again after June 14.
If you have posted an article to comp.programming.literate, it will be
handled---you need not take any further action.