gcc news

hi all,

After a few suggestions on this mailing list, I thought I could maybe
try to write a small weekily not-too-technical summary of traffic on
this mailing list. The first edition is available today from
http://www.gnome.org/~mathieu/gcc/gcc.html. The look is pretty ugly and
I will try to improve it in the coming weeks but it was not really the
priority. I would be happy to get feedback and comments: obvious
mistakes are my own but I'd be happy to be told about them.

As a small request, this work would be made thousands of times easier if
there was a small link at the bottom of each mail sent by the mailing
list which points to the archived email. The gcc mailing list archives
are a bit slow to browse and their UI is not fabulous... (ie: no
threading view I could find)

regards,
Mathieu
--