Re: More on c-gimplify.c:gimplify_decl_stmt

    No, because the SAVE_EXPR gets gimplified, which only changes the
    internals of the SAVE_EXPR.  That said, I see no particular reason
    we have to retain the SAVE_EXPR in the TYPE_SIZE_UNIT field, so it
    seems like we're making things more complex for no particular reason.

I thought SAVE_EXPR isn't valid GIMPLE?

It looked to me like the gimplification was trying to replace the SAVE_EXPR
with a decl, but maybe I misunderstood.