This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: BUILT_IN usage in tree-nested.c
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- To: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, rth at redhat dot com, Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- Date: Sat, 5 Jun 2004 12:41:24 -0400
- Subject: Re: BUILT_IN usage in tree-nested.c
- References: <10406051634.AA23862@vlsi1.ultra.nyu.edu>
On Jun 5, 2004, at 12:34, Richard Kenner wrote:
Java initializes them in initialize_builtins in java/builtins.c.
But as far as I can tell, it doesn't. It only initializes *some* of
them. For example BUILT_IN_ADJUST_TRAMPOLINE is needed but its entry
doesn't seem to be initialized in java/builtins.c. What am I missing?
But Java does not need that one so it does not initializes it. That is
Since Java, I think, un-nests its functions/classes itself before
gimple does not need it at all.