This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: What to do with gcc 3.4 regression on Itanium 1?
- From: Jim Wilson <wilson at specifixinc dot com>
- To: "H. J. Lu" <hjl at lucon dot org>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 01 Jun 2004 00:27:09 -0700
- Subject: Re: What to do with gcc 3.4 regression on Itanium 1?
- References: <20040525223432.GA14649@lucon.org> <40B3CC8A.email@example.com> <20040525224855.GA14915@lucon.org>
H. J. Lu wrote:
It looks like a typo to me.
Which part exactly is the typo? These ambiguous bug reports are not
It looks OK to me. 1_ialu is used when both bundling_p and
ia64_produce_address_p are false. 1_ialu_addr is used when bundling is
false and ia64_produce_address_p is true. 1b_ialu is used when bundling
is true and ia64_produce_address_p is false. 1b_ialu_addr is used when
both bundling are ia64_produce_address_p are true.
Jim Wilson, GNU Tools Support, http://www.SpecifixInc.com