Re: Compilation at -O3 Still Broken

> > Whatever causes this was checked in on the 25th or
> > 26th of May. Please fix this if you can identify it
> > as being caused due to your changes.
>
> I'm afraid you will not get any result with this approach.  I think you must
> identify the faulty patch.

OK, now I have. :-/

Steven, the following patch from you:

is causing this failure.

I verified it by:

1. Bootstrapping and testing a clean tree as of 25th May and
verifying that the failure doesn't occur.

2. Applying your patch, bootstrapping and testing and seeing
that the failure occurs.

3. Backing out your patch, bootstrapping and testing and
seeing that the failure doesn't occur.

4. Redoing #2 for good measure, just in case.

All tests were done on i686-pc-linux-gnu.

FWIW, I have also verified that the stage 2/3 compilers
are being miscompiled by the stage 1 compiler, which
itself passes this test.

Thanks,
Ranjit.