This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Miscompilation of glibc by GCC 3.5?
- From: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- To: Andreas Jaeger <aj at suse dot de>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 15:40:58 +0200
- Subject: Re: Miscompilation of glibc by GCC 3.5?
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
On Thu, May 27, 2004 at 05:44:54PM +0200, Andreas Jaeger wrote:
> It seems the following statement:
> .set __internal_getnetgrent_r,internal_getnetgrent_r
> should not be emitted if the function is inlined.
IMHO it should be emitted no matter if it is inlined or not, but
if there is an (non-static) alias the function body for it needs to be
emitted as well.