Re: powerpc-eabispe bugs

 > Hi,
 >   I want to volunteer for fixing any bugs related to
 > powerpc-eabispe target, if anyone knows of bugs

Woo hoo!

 > related to this target i will be happy to fix them. I
 > tried searching in bug database but i could not find
 > any.

You can start by looking at the nightly posted test results for
powerpc-eabispe:

http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-testresults/

There are some regressions that have been introduced in the last week
or so.  You can start there.  Plus, there are other failures that
should be corrected.  Particularly interesting are the failures in
powerpc-eabispe but not in powerpc-linux.

Cheers.
Aldy