Re: Fix for PR 15235 libgfortran doesn't build on Solaris

On Tue, 18 May 2004, Andrew Pinski wrote:

> The following patch with in conjunction with setting
> TARGET_C99_FUNCTIONS
> to 1 will get the needed builtins (and should get solaris 10 to work
> correctly
> unless isnan/isnanf is no longer in libm):

isnan is a type-generic macro, not a function (and so there is no isnanf).
__builtin_isunordered etc. are suitable examples to follow if anyone wants
to implement such a built-in function.  It looks from the text quoted in
<http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/fortran/2004-05/msg00223.html> that Solaris is
expecting such a type-generic built-in function.  (I don't know whether
Solaris also provides an isnan function; there's no particular reason for
it to do so, but the name is reserved.)

--
Joseph S. Myers
jsm@polyomino.org.uk