why m68k-linux target is not building?

Hi,
  I am trying to build gcc for m68k-linux target, but
I am getting following error during make
crti.o:No such file
I am using GCC 3.4 (release) version for building
this. I tried changing t-linux by adding
EXTRA_MULTILIB_PARTS=crti.o
This time it can find crti.o but now the error is
can not find -lc
Error occurs while building libgcc all libgcc objects
are linked with -lc
Am I missing something?
Regards,
C Jaiprakash