This is the mail archive of the
gcc@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: reg_equiv_memory_loc vs. garbage collection
- From: Joern Rennecke <joern dot rennecke at superh dot com>
- To: wilson at specifixinc dot com (Jim Wilson)
- Cc: joern dot rennecke at superh dot com (Joern Rennecke), gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 13:01:07 +0100 (BST)
- Subject: Re: reg_equiv_memory_loc vs. garbage collection
> This is an SH specific problem, as the SH port is the only one that
> defines the ALLOCATE_INITIAL_VALUE macro. The definition in
> config/sh/sh.h has no comment, so I don't know what it is doing. It
> also turns out that this is code you wrote. So you probably should try
> to fix it yourself.
I've already got a patch, but I can't test it in the mainline at the moment,
because that is broken.