This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
- From: Marco Correia <mvc at di dot fct dot unl dot pt>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 12:16:14 +0000
- Subject: template aliasing
- Organization: DI - FCT/UNL
I've google around and found that template aliasing was being discussed for
standarization in 2003. I couldn't find if this happened or not, so if anyone
knows what is the state of this, if it is already part of the c++ language,
if/when g++ will support it, or anything related, I would be very grateful to
I'm currently designing a library and that mechanism would be very useful. I
know there are alternatives, but they are rather ugly.
ps: please cc me since I'm not subscribed.
Marco Correia <email@example.com>