This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [lno] what's going to happen with the branch?
- From: Mike Stump <mrs at apple dot com>
- To: Zdenek Dvorak <rakdver at atrey dot karlin dot mff dot cuni dot cz>
- Cc: Geoff Keating <geoffk at geoffk dot org>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 15:14:19 -0700
- Subject: Re: [lno] what's going to happen with the branch?
On Thursday, May 13, 2004, at 12:35 PM, Zdenek Dvorak wrote:
cvs -z9 up -j tree-ssa-at-last-merge -j current-mainline
I somewhat doubt this
(there seems to be no link between the versions of the files at
tree-ssa branch and those in mainline, as far as I understand CVS).
There need be no link.