This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Tree-SSA Newbie Questions
- From: Ranjit Mathew <rmathew at gmail dot com>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 18:21:54 +0530
- Subject: Tree-SSA Newbie Questions
I'm a newbie to tree-ssa and have a few questions:
1. Why isn't Tree Browser enabled for all front-ends
when --enable-tree-browser is used? For Java, I manually
added tree-browser.o to its Make-lang.in and things
seemed to work just fine - I was able to use browse_tree()
from within GDB, etc.
2. Is libbanshee critical to tree-ssa or can it be safely
disabled with "--without-libbanshee" without invalidating
the testsuite results thus produced? What about libmudflap?
3. Shouldn't sourcebuild.texi be updated with information
on libbanshee, libmudflap, etc. that have been exposed
Ranjit Mathew Email: rmathew AT gmail DOT com
Bangalore, INDIA. Web: http://ranjitmathew.tripod.com/