Re: download GCC 3.4.0 for IBM Aix 5.2

"ITN \(L S Rao\)" <Rao@emiratesbank.com> writes:

> Can you give me suggest me where to download GCC 3.4 for IBM AIX machine.
> I saw that downloadable file in gcc.gnu.ora, but i am not sure for which OS that is for  !!
> Can you please suggest me to proper URL for downloading GCC 3.4 for IBM AIX 5.2
>
> Regards
> LS
>
> DISCLAIMER:
> This Electronic Mail and any attached information are confidential and may also be privileged. It is intended only for the use of authorized persons. If you are not an addressee, or have received the message in error, you are not authorized to read, copy, disseminate, distribute or use the Electronic Mail or any attachment in any way. Please notify the sender by return E-Mail or over the telephone and delete this e-mail.

Please do not send e-mail with disclaimers like this to these mailing
lists.  Your message has been archived on the web, violating your
disclaimer.  Please do not impose this kind of legal liability on a
volunteer project.  See http://sourceware.org/lists.html.

To answer your question, the files available from gcc.gnu.org are
source code, not binaries.  You must compile them yourself with an
existing C compiler.  If you do not have an existing C compiler, you
will have to look for somebody with prebuilt AIX binaries.  We do not
have any.

Ian