RE: question about AltiVec builtins

I unsubscribed it 6 times.. but i am getting messages saying that my id is not in the List.
What is this funny thing.. And still i am getting mails..

-----Original Message-----
From: gcc-owner@gcc.gnu.org [mailto:gcc-owner@gcc.gnu.org]On Behalf Of
Dave Korn
Sent: Wednesday, May 12, 2004 5:07 PM
To: gcc@gcc.gnu.org
Subject: RE: question about AltiVec builtins

> -----Original Message-----
> From: gcc-owner On Behalf Of ITN (L S Rao)
> Sent: 12 May 2004 13:53
> To: Paolo Bonzini; Aldy Hernandez
> Cc: Fariborz Jahanian; gcc; Janis Johnson; Ziemowit Laski
> Subject: RE: question about AltiVec builtins
>

> Don't send me any mails please...

  They aren't sending you mails.  You joined a mailing list of your own
accord.  If you don't want to receive mails, why did you subscribe?  If you
don't want to receive mails, why don't you unsubscribe?

    cheers,
      DaveK

DISCLAIMER:
This Electronic Mail and any attached information are confidential and may also be privileged. It is intended only for the use of authorized persons. If you are not an addressee, or have received the message in error, you are not authorized to read, copy, disseminate, distribute or use the Electronic Mail or any attachment in any way. Please notify the sender by return E-Mail or over the telephone and delete this e-mail.

http://www.messagelabs.com