This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
RE: question about AltiVec builtins
- From: "ITN \(L S Rao\)" <Rao at emiratesbank dot com>
- To: "Paolo Bonzini" <paolo dot bonzini at polimi dot it>,"Aldy Hernandez" <aldyh at redhat dot com>
- Cc: "Fariborz Jahanian" <fjahanian at apple dot com>,<gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>,"Janis Johnson" <janis187 at us dot ibm dot com>,"Ziemowit Laski" <zlaski at apple dot com>
- Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 16:53:08 +0400
- Subject: RE: question about AltiVec builtins
Don't send me any mails please...
From: firstname.lastname@example.org [mailto:email@example.com]On Behalf Of
Sent: Wednesday, May 12, 2004 4:52 PM
To: Aldy Hernandez
Cc: Fariborz Jahanian; firstname.lastname@example.org; Janis Johnson; Ziemowit Laski
Subject: Re: question about AltiVec builtins
>>>Well, if the testcase no longer applies, it should be removed.
>>Fariborz's testcase was reduced from an older version of that file.
>>simd-1.c no longer includes that error --- it looks for other errors
>>though, and does check that the assignment does *not* cause any error.
> Remove the warning then.
There's no warning as well. simd-1.c is passing on
This email has been scanned by the MessageLabs Email Security System.
For more information please visit http://www.messagelabs.com/email
This Electronic Mail and any attached information are confidential and may also be privileged. It is intended only for the use of authorized persons. If you are not an addressee, or have received the message in error, you are not authorized to read, copy, disseminate, distribute or use the Electronic Mail or any attachment in any way. Please notify the sender by return E-Mail or over the telephone and delete this e-mail.
This email has been scanned for all viruses by the MessageLabs Email
Security System. For more information on a proactive email security
service working around the clock, around the globe, visit