This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: ANN: Merge of tree-ssa into mainline
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at alum dot bu dot edu>
- To: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- Cc: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 23:28:46 -0400
- Subject: Re: ANN: Merge of tree-ssa into mainline
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Tue, May 11, 2004 at 06:45:45AM -0400, Diego Novillo wrote:
>The branch is now completely frozen. No patches of any kind are
>allowed. If you have any last minute changes, please send them to me
>I will start the final merge into mainline today. Since the merge will
>modify so many files and directories, I would like to request mainline
>frozen for 24 hours so that I can bootstrap and test the final merge on
>the various machines I have available and make sure there are no last
>So, would it be possible to freeze mainline starting tomorrow Wed May
>12 at 11:00 UTC? I doubt I will need 24 hours.
If necessary, I can change the protections on the gcc repository so that
only Diego can access it. I don't know if such draconian measures are
required, but I thought I'd offer.