Re: How to build an RPATH into gcc?

Adrian Bunk wrote:
I'm not looking for a way to add an rpath to binaries linked with the gcc libs.
I am looking for a way to add an rpath to the gcc binaries themselves.

It is the same issue once removed. Modify a copy of gcc to automatically add an -rpath option by hacking the specs files, and then use it to compile another copy of gcc. The second copy will have rpath built into it.

You can probably even do this with just one build if you modify the specs in the gcc sources before building it.