Re: MS/CW-style inline assembly for GCC

On Thursday, May 6, 2004, at 06:40 PM, Mark Mitchell wrote:
If Apple checks in these extensions, in any way that touches code outside of darwin.[hc],

Then lets explore ways in which we can architect the code so that we can achieve this extension in such that it doesn't. If we can manage to find a way, we all win. We can simply require that Stan do all the work and come up with a lean thin interface down into port files. If he can, we're set, if not, Apple local it is.

Does that sounds reasonable?