Re: -fzero-initialized-in-bss

I get "(nil) (nil)", but that's OK. No, I have not been able to produce a small case. This was reported to me, the company's compiler guy, by an engineer working on the Linux kernel. I'm trying to get more information, but I now suspect that the offending code is in a driver module loaded on demand. I'll try to confirm asap.

When this change was committed, it included a Makefile mod to turn this option OFF when compiling the CRT stuff. Why was that?

Mike