This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [tree-ssa] Analysis of testsuite differences
- From: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- To: Jan Hubicka <hubicka at ucw dot cz>
- Cc: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>, Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>, Jan Hubicka <jh at suse dot cz>
- Date: Wed, 05 May 2004 20:39:39 -0400
- Subject: Re: [tree-ssa] Analysis of testsuite differences
- Organization: Red Hat Canada
- References: <email@example.com> <20040505224628.GA24689@atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz>
On Wed, 2004-05-05 at 18:46, Jan Hubicka wrote:
> > gcc/testsuite/gcc.c-torture/compile/20010516-1.c
> > Jan, you removed this test from the branch. Should we put it
> > back?
> Hmm, I guess so.
> I dimly recall that there has been some issues with this wrt valid
> gimple form, but I guess I removed it by some accident. Sorry for that.
Actually, I've learned that the test is actually buggy and should give a
compile time error. There are other tests that check for that, so let's
leave it out.