This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
scrambled source for breakfest?
- From: Mike Stump <mrs at apple dot com>
- To: Stuart Hastings <stuart at apple dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 5 May 2004 10:07:05 -0700
- Subject: scrambled source for breakfest?
In gcc/gcc/doc/invoke.texi, you did:
date: 2004/03/04 19:28:36; author: stuart; state: Exp; lines: +20 -59
2004-03-04 Stuart Hastings <email@example.com>
* gcc/doc/invoke.texi: Document -mlongcall for Darwin/PPC.
? Surely this is wrong? Could you please audit your changes and fix
any that went astray? Thanks.
Usually this can never happen. The usual method of coming up with such
a change would be copying whole files around and not reviewing a cvs
diff just before check in. The usual way to avoid copying or moving
whole files around would be to use diff/patch to move around just the
parts one is interested in.
I restored content from my patch in 1.422 to the top of the tree. I
didn't restore any other content.