This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [tree-ssa] Merge status 2004-05-03
- From: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- To: Michael Elizabeth Chastain <mec dot gnu at mindspring dot com>
- Cc: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 05 May 2004 10:16:57 -0400
- Subject: Re: [tree-ssa] Merge status 2004-05-03
- Organization: Red Hat Canada
- References: <20040505043329.334634B104@berman.michael-chastain.com>
On Wed, 2004-05-05 at 00:33, Michael Elizabeth Chastain wrote:
> Hi Diego,
> I've reported a couple of regressions in debug info in the tree-ssa branch.
> gcc/14048 [regression tree-ssa] bad debug line numbers near "return" statement, c++
> gcc/14049 [regression tree-ssa] bad debug block info, dwarf-2, c++
> I know that there isn't any gdb compability test in the merge criteria.
> I just wanted to draw attention to these two PR's.
Thanks Michael. Yes, those are better left til after the merge. We
already have quite a few release-like requirements to meet.