This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: cvs problems...EOF while looking for end of string in RCS file
- From: Ian Lance Taylor <ian at wasabisystems dot com>
- To: Christian Joensson <christian at j-son dot org>
- Cc: gcc <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: 04 May 2004 22:33:02 -0400
- Subject: Re: cvs problems...EOF while looking for end of string in RCS file
- References: <20040504133112.A31358@fw.j-son.org>
Christian Joensson <email@example.com> writes:
> hmm, what's this?
> # export CVS_RSH=ssh
> # export CVSROOT=:ext:firstname.lastname@example.org:/cvsroot/gcc
> # cvs -qz9 co -P -r tree-ssa-20020619-branch gcc
> cvs [server aborted]: EOF while looking for end of string in RCS file /cvsroot/gcc/gcc/gcc/ada/s-stopoo.adb,v
I don't know what that is, but the file appears to be fine on
gcc.gnu.org. If you continue to see this problem, check with the
maintainers of savannah.gnu.org.