This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Compilation performance comparison of 3.5.0 and TreeSSA trees on MICO sources as requested in: [tree-ssa] Merge status 2004-05-03
- From: Mike Stump <mrs at apple dot com>
- To: Karel Gardas <kgardas at objectsecurity dot com>
- Cc: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>, Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>, "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 4 May 2004 18:26:51 -0700
- Subject: Re: Compilation performance comparison of 3.5.0 and TreeSSA trees on MICO sources as requested in: [tree-ssa] Merge status 2004-05-03
On Tuesday, May 4, 2004, at 02:25 PM, Karel Gardas wrote:
Hmm, do you think I should try -O1 test? I guess it will place
between 14-19% regression, but if you would like to see it, I will do
Do you have a meaningful 3.3 comparison number? (pch mismatch would be
one reason why the numbers would not be comparable) We've been
wondering about all the -O0 speed regressions since 3.3.