Re: gcc 3.4 - gnatmake has wrong gcc name

OK.. I think I have done it. I have filed PR14665 with a patch which (I hope) handles the variety of cases presented.

By renaming gnatmake, I checked that gnatmake
would look for the correctly named gcc with various versioned
and non-versioned target names over the gnatmake names of:

name ${target}-gnatmake
name ${target}-gnatmake3
name ${target}-gnatmake.378
name ${target}-gnatmake.exe
name ${target}-gnatmake.exe.3
name ${target}-gnatmake.exe.678
name ${target}-gnatmake.EXE.789
name ${target}-gnatmake.EXE;789

It seems to work ok now.

Comments appreciated.  Thanks to everyone who explained
the various filename formats.

--joel