This is the mail archive of the
gcc@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: LNO Branch merge proposal
- From: Daniel Berlin <dberlin at dberlin dot org>
- To: law at redhat dot com
- Cc: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 14:46:03 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: LNO Branch merge proposal
- References: <200403171938.i2HJcSi1009506@speedy.slc.redhat.com>
On Wed, 17 Mar 2004 law@redhat.com wrote:
> In message <200403171923.i2HJN9T35164@makai.watson.ibm.com>, David Edelsohn wri
> tes:
> I think it's way too soon to consider doing this.
why?
I don't even think
> anyone with global write privs is even working with that code right now.
>
Um, so?
I don't see how that has any relevance to anyhing?
maybe you could expand a bit?
> Contrast that to the tree-ssa branch where Richard, Jason, and myself are
> all actively developing code.
>
> jeff
>
>