Exception and pthread on HPUX

Hi

Anybody here has experience with working GCC on HPUX.
Is there anything special to handle exception in a
multi-threaded application running on HPUX 11.00.

My application is a kind of complex multi-threaded
server with a lot of network communications. Currently
my problem is that whenever there is an exception
raised, the application got core dump. I tried to
ignore several signals such SIGSEG, etc, still the
same thing.

We used to compile our application several months ago
with old gcc, it was working perfercetly. Unforunatly,
the old gcc got overwritten by new installation.

Environment:
HPUX 11:00
GCC 3.3.2 (I downloaded from HPUX porting center)

Thanks in advance

Michael