Re: [stree] Committed: initial stree infrastructure, and stree version of enumerators

On Mar 9, 2004, at 12:19 PM, Mark Mitchell wrote:

I'm definitely sensitive to the problem of gcc "improvements" that make the compiler even more complicated and harder to understand, and I certainly agree that there are algorithmic improvements to be had as well. But I also think the stree approach is promising enough that we ought at least to explore it. We need to make major speedups, not just avoid further slowdowns.

Agreed. I look forward to the design document!

Here's the first draft! Sorry it took a little longer than I'd expected.

As usual: comments are welcome.

--Matt