This is the mail archive of the gcc@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GCC project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
Other format: [Raw text]

Re: Building collect2 for C?


> It was only platform-dependent because you insist on using an
> obsolete platform.

There were 314 downloads from my ftp server just yesterday (I don't
have records for the mirror sites).  I'd hardly call that obsolete.
There would probably be more except my T1 is at full capacity.

> I am tempted to put DJGPP and MPW on the obsoletions list for 3.5
> just to eliminate this nonsense objection.

That would be petty of you, and I would object quite strongly.  DJGPP
has been a supported platform since GCC 1.35.  We have 3.3.3 in the
official distribution and 3.4 in alpha test.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]