Re: GCC version compatible problem

Thanks for your reply. So if my programs have some gcc-specific
extensions, then they are hopeless in gcc 3.X? The problem is that
these programs are big and written by others. I can't do line-by-line
inspection of the programs. What I expect is that the new gcc version
can compile old programs.

thanks,

Lu