request for a copyright assignment

	Hi there,

We (Nucleus Systems, Ltd.) have made significant changes in GCC regarding
Cirrus Logic' Maverick Crunch ARM Coprocessor.  We are also going to
support EP93xx (Maverick Crunch) architecture in both binutils and gcc in
the foreseeable future.  For now we've completed only the Linux target,
but some others (elf, netbsd, ...) may come out soon also.

Could you please help me to obtain a copyright assignment since it is
required for these patches to get applied.

regards,
Petko