3.5 Snapshots (Again)

Hi,

    The last time this issue was raised by
Kelly Cook nothing happened, so I'm raising this
yet again: can we please start having 3.5 snapshots?

Now that we are able to publish snapshots from
two series thanks to the changes made by Gerald,
I think we should start publishing 3.4 and 3.5
snapshots instead of persisting with 3.3 and 3.4
snapshots.

The policy should be to publish snapshots from
the current development tree (mainline) and the
current release tree - as I said before, I don't
think there are hordes of hackers just waiting for
their weekly 3.3 snapshots at this point.

Thanks,
Ranjit.

PS: If/when tree-ssa gets merged, will the current
mainline aspire to become GCC 4.0.0?

--
Ranjit Mathew          Email: rmathew AT hotmail DOT com

Bangalore, INDIA.      Web: http://ranjitmathew.tripod.com/