This is the mail archive of the gcc@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GCC project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
Other format: [Raw text]

Re: [tree-ssa] recent C++ Altivec breakage?


Timothy J. Wood wrote:
have an internal (more comprehensive) Altivec test suite. Does Motorola or IBM have a test suite that could be used or would a volunteer need to build one?

Motorola has nice testsuites for both Altivec and SPE. When I was at Red Hat, I asked if they could be contributed or made publicly available. I left not long afterwards, so I don't know what happened.


By the way, Zack of CodeSourcery tried to contribute a version of the Motorola Altivec testsuite, but I pointed out that it was copyright Motorola, and we couldn't distribute it without their permission, so it did not go in. See
http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2002-11/msg01391.html
--
Jim Wilson, GNU Tools Support, http://www.SpecifixInc.com



Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]