Re: Porting GCC Toolchain

mbroadst@bryant.edu wrote:
Would anyone that’s part of the gcc team be willing to help me get started?

If you ask specific questions, you will probably get answers.

(Mind you I have read a plethora of material “Porting GCC for dunces” etc, but can’t seem to get a laundry list of things I need to do)

We have no manual for writing ports. An OS port is usually much simpler than an architecture port. You mainly just need to worry about OS specific path names, preprocessor defines, types (e.g. wchar, size_t), assembler/linker options, etc. Try looking at other OS specific files for ideas.