This is the mail archive of the gcc@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GCC project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
Other format: [Raw text]

Bugzilla moving to another bug in the list (was Re: [Bugc++/14029] [tree-ssa] ...)


[ Moved to gcc@ ]

On Mon, 2004-03-01 at 11:57, amacleod at redhat dot com wrote:
> ------- Additional Comments From amacleod at redhat dot com  2004-03-01 16:57 -------
> (From update of attachment 5829)
> Sigh.. here it happened again.. My patch is for a differnt PR 14016... ignore
> this .
> 
> Apparently when I submit something, my browser is bumping the bug to the next
> one in some list, and Im not noticing. I was expecting it to stay in the same
> bug...
> 
Yeah, it confuses the hell out of me too.  I wonder if this is something
tunable in bugzilla.  Dan?


Diego.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]