retry_ice mechanism doesn't work reliably with C++

Hi Jakub,

we just noticed that sometimes the retry_ice doesn't find some ICEs
reproducable with C++.  The problem being that it compares the assembler
output of the different tries, and bails out if they are different.  For
anon namespaces the mangled symbols are randomized making the output
unequal, leading to the usual "not reproducible" warning.  I just wanted
to note about this problem.  I think I'll remove the comparing of output
and just leave comparing of stderr in the hammer branch.  That should be
good enough to ensure reproducability.

Ciao,
Michael.