This is the mail archive of the
gcc@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: newbie: RTL syntax
- From: Dale Johannesen <dalej at apple dot com>
- To: Mike Stump <mrs at apple dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, Jim Wilson <wilson at specifixinc dot com>, Dale Johannesen <dalej at apple dot com>, Iman Narasamdya <in at cs dot man dot ac dot uk>
- Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 17:52:28 -0800
- Subject: Re: newbie: RTL syntax
- References: <F970ACB1-6733-11D8-9729-003065A77310@apple.com>
On Feb 24, 2004, at 5:43 PM, Mike Stump wrote:
On Tuesday, February 24, 2004, at 05:37 PM, Jim Wilson wrote:
Iman Narasamdya wrote:
I would like to translate RTL representation to another more
readable representation, e.g.:
This has been suggested in the past, but we don't want two RTL
dumpers, and the conflict has been left unresolved. If you search
gcc-patches archives, you might be able to find the one that was
proposed earlier. I don't remember who wrote it or when, but I think
it came from Apple.
The message I think was from Devang.
http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2003-10/msg01472.html
has a link into the bits.
That's the alternate tree dumper, which is the one I remember. If
somebody here proposed a
different RTL dumper it wasn't recent.