This is the mail archive of the gcc@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GCC project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
Other format: [Raw text]

Re: [Ada] ACATS progress between 3.3.3 and 3.4


> > I suppose that the Ada maintainers (ACT) are well aware of the current
> > situation and I see no use in reporting the regressions as bugs.
> 
> Note that the Ada maintainers at the FSF are a group of individuals.
> AdaCore is not the FSF Ada maintainer. AdaCore is the maintainer of the
> GNAT Pro technology, and contributes major Ada changes to the FSF.

Don't get me wrong, Arno. I know the situation. I described it in a very
sloppy and probably misleading way.

I try it differently:

I suppose that you and other Ada contributors with an @act-europe.fr or a
@gnat.com sender address already know about the ACATS results. Is it worth
reporting the failures on bugzilla then or does that simply generate additional
load on you for reviewing the reports?

    Rolf

-- 
GMX ProMail (250 MB Mailbox, 50 FreeSMS, Virenschutz, 2,99 EUR/Monat...)
jetzt 3 Monate GRATIS + 3x DER SPIEGEL +++ http://www.gmx.net/derspiegel +++


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]