This is the mail archive of the
gcc@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Should the patch for PR inline-asm/6162 go into 3.4?
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Ian Lance Taylor <ian at wasabisystems dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 21:03:42 -0800
- Subject: Re: Should the patch for PR inline-asm/6162 go into 3.4?
- Organization: CodeSourcery, LLC
- References: <20040211214219.9819.qmail@gossamer.airs.com>
Ian Lance Taylor wrote:
I think that the patch is safe. I also think that the PR is
relatively minor, as it leads to an ICE, and the fix in the source
code is simple. So I would lean slightly toward simply closing the
PR. Anyhow, your call.
The ICE has been reported several times and the fix is simple.
Therefore, I think we should apply the patches.
Would you please do that?
Thanks,
--
Mark Mitchell
CodeSourcery, LLC
(916) 791-8304
mark@codesourcery.com