This is the mail archive of the gcc@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GCC project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
Other format: [Raw text]

re: Exception Handling Bug with Purify


Does any body have the following problem with recent versions of gcc and
purify.

http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-bugs/1999-01/msg00240.html

I am using gcc-3.2.1 and I think I am seeing the exact same error
documented in the above link.

Thanks in advance for any clues.

Vik


<MANDATORY CORPORATE DISCLAIMER>
This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and
may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not
the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and
destroy all copies of the original message. Elematics, Inc.
http://www.elematics.com
</MANDATORY CORPORATE DISCLAIMER>

 


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]