This is the mail archive of the
gcc@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
Email Problems
- From: "Philip S. Brown" <pbrown01 at llcareer dot com>
- To: <gcc at gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 14:18:30 -0500
- Subject: Email Problems
Getting a message thru your server is something of a nightmare. While I
understand (and agree with) the reasons for your actions, I think your
error messages are rather obtuse and could use some improvement.
How's about:
From:
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Hi. This is the qmail-send program at sources.redhat.com.
I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following
addresses.
This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.
<gcc@gcc.gnu.org>:
ezmlm-reject: fatal: Sorry, a message part has an unacceptable MIME
Content-Type: text/html (#5.2.3)
--- Enclosed are the original headers of the message.
To:
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Hi. This is the qmail-send program at sources.redhat.com.
I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following
addresses.
This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.
<gcc@gcc.gnu.org>:
ezmlm-reject: fatal: Sorry, a message part has an unacceptable MIME
Content-Type: text/html (#5.2.3)
If you are sending this from Outlook, make sure your format is set to
Plain Text. Go to Format and make sure Plain Text is checked.
--- Enclosed are the original headers of the message.