This is the mail archive of the gcc@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GCC project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
Other format: [Raw text]

Re: C Code mutilation by using gcc-3.3.x


On Wed, 4 Feb 2004, Phil Edwards wrote:

> On Wed, Feb 04, 2004 at 03:34:59PM -0500, Daniel Berlin wrote:
> > >
> > >Hello,
> > >
> > >I write this email not by accident.
> > 
> > This is good. Personally, I email people accidently all the time.
> > I'm just sitting around, hacking on gcc, i start a compile, and boom, 
> > i've accidently emailed someone about the weather in Paris.
> 
> Oh, that's not an accident; cc1 contains a routine to email random people.
> It's called in the front-end, right after calling yyparse() and right
> before calling mutilate_code_because_i_dont_know_what_im_doing().

well some code is due indeed....

Later,

Robert
-- 
Robert M. Stockmann - RHCE
Network Engineer - UNIX/Linux Specialist
crashrecovery.org  stock@stokkie.net


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]